Monday, August 31, 2009

Pre France Lecturers- Before and After

Previously, you have seen the current pictures of my Pre France lecturers. I got some of their photo from Unikl's website that shows their when they first register at Unikl. The appearance is really different.moured
Monsieur Mourad - Top is before and below it is now.
larrissa
Mademoiselle Larissa - Top is before and below it is now.
mahmoodmahmood
Monsieur - Top is before and below it is now. (Ya, I know, his face didn't change much)
Latest Addittion


kama
Monsieur Kamaruzzaman Ismail - Malaysian Studies lecturer
fabien
Fabien - My Physics Tutorial Lecturer

4 comments:

  1. eh boyz,your physics tutorial lecturer looks cool~

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offence, but your lecturers look more like 5 Michelin star chefs!!! Not to mention dashing and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ey, why do I think some of those photos look like mugshots!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think msr Zirour is the coolest ;)

    ReplyDelete