Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MASAF

Salut, everyone.

On the 8 August 2009-Saturday (8 Aout 2009- Samedi), MASAF came to my college to give an insight of life at MFI. MASAF is an association at France where all the members are Malaysian students studying there. The lectures were quite long and boring though it was beneficial. Did you know that you can but a very good handphone for only 1 euro? That one was the most shocking one that I have heard. XD.

The food was nice and worth for paying RM 10 for it. (MFI subsided RM 20) However, there goes another day which I didn’t even study much.

Based on what I have heard, I am basically taking a big risk in applying for this course as I failed, I fail everything. Have to study harder.

Just don't try doing this in Mademoiselle Larissa's class. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment