Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pre France Lecturers

Below are the faces of some of my lecturers in my course.

jean
Mademoiselle Larissa - The beautiful French lecturer who always target me as I speak English in her class. After first, she pronounced my name as Sivara and now she is pronouncing my name as Sivara with a hash sound for my name. Never mind, at least she can pronounce part of my name.
atafia
Monsieur - An Iraqi lecturer who teaches me Basic Electricity. He looks friendly but in class he is very serious.
moured
Monsieur Mourad – My Mathematics lecturer who knows basic Malay. So, don’t try talking bad in front of him in Malay.
athma
Monsieur Jean-Christophe – My French lecturer who is very good and can be funny at times.

larissa
Mademoiselle Sandra – A French lecturer. Sorry, can’t describe her as she doesn’t teach me.
mahamod
Monsieur Atman – My Physics teacher who always smile, don’t know why.

Mademoiselle Matahari- A vegetarian who is a very kind lecturer. One of the very few people who can pronounce my name properly.
No picture available yet.

Monsieur Fabien – A fascinating Physics teacher he is. He can speak really fast when he teaches and yet we can still understand what he teaches. I wander how much faster he will speak when he teaches us Physics in French next semester. He is like Mrs Goh Chee Peng, always teach a lot for a simply theory for us to completely understand it.
No picture available yet.

Monsieur Radhouan – He is my tutorial Mathematics lecturer. He is actually a Chemistry lecturer but that does not mean that he is not good in Maths. He teaches quite well

No comments:

Post a Comment