Friday, September 4, 2009

French and Mathematics Test

This week is seriously a very hectic week. For starters, I have to sit for French test on Wednesday (Mercredi). The test was actually quite easy but the amount of revisions I put on it make me lack of sleep thus causing a huge decrease of concentration in class.

Then, my Maths teacher tells us suddenly that there is test today last Wednesday when I smsed him. I wander when will he actually tell us about the test if I didn't call since his next class with us is on Friday. Haiz...

The Mathematics test has only 4 questions for 2 hours yet I don't have the time to actually double check my answers. The questions are really different for Add. Maths and plays with unknowns most of the time which increases my chances of getting the answers wrong. Some of the questions I am not sure whether I did the right working or not.

Whether, I do well in Mathematics, we will see sooner or later.

1 comment:

  1. I guess French is more difficult than Maths. French grammar is quite boring.

    ReplyDelete