Friday, August 28, 2009

Still standing, for now

Bonsoir. Aujourd’hui nous-sommes Vendredi Vingt-huit Août deux mille neuf.

It has been more than 6 weeks since I have last stepped my feet in my house. Be gaining to miss the life in Melaka. If you think studying in SPM is hectic, try studying in MFI. Really hectic and stressful. Though it has its good side.

Next week, there will be a Français examen (French test) on Mercredi (Wednesday). So far, French is good. Still having some problem with pronunciation and Kirchoff’s law in Basic Electricity is my number one enemy as understanding and applying it is two different things.

Physics is still good for now while Mathematics is getting a little bit headaches. Plus, it is the Ramadan month and most of the shops are closed besides the period allocated to eat is limited, thus I tend to fast with the Muslims too which cause me to get tired easily. At least I can save budget since the price of food there is really expensive.

Je déteste la pluie parce que (I hate the rain because) it is really very cold here especially with the air-conditioner at Room A003. It is really very cold.

C'est tout pour aujourd'hui . Au revoir. (that’s all for today. Bye)

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Monsieur Sivaraj...
    Je m'appelle Mustaqim...
    currently i'm studying in unikl mfi for the 10th batch of pre france programme...
    in other word to say that i'm your junior...
    well in the first sem i found that i have a big trouble with my physique...
    So,do you have any advice for me to improve my physique..?

    ReplyDelete