Saturday, August 15, 2009

Physique - Going to be Hell

Aujourd'hui nous-sommes Vendredi Quartorze Aout 2009

Bonjour everyone.

Monsieur Fabien Ezedine who is my Physics tutorial teacher is unavailable for this whole week. Many might think that I will say Yay!!! But I didn’t. This is because my group is the slowest among all four groups in Pre France in Physics Tutorial.

Other groups have gone as far as Exercise 8 while my group is still at Exercise 2. With this, I believe there will be more extra class next week. So much for my weekends. Haiz… A senior of mine have said that Monsieur Fabian had once has 5 hours of non-stop Physics. What!!! If this thing happens to my group, I don’t know what to say.

Come to think about it, this reminds me of Mrs. Goh Chee Peng, my Physics teacher in secondary school who always has extra class on every Saturday. Is it fate that every Saturday, I have to go Physics extra class? Only God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment